Monday, September 28, 2009

Ouch...ouch...ouch...ouch....ouch....<>> OMG - THIS FREAKING HURTS!!!

Charlie got his first flu shot today. He was screaming and throwing his arms in the air and letting his entire body turn to jello. Good times. It was a complete nightmare. I kept repeating...,"Charlie - it will only hurt for a second - I promise..." "it will only hurt for a second - I promise... " "it will only hurt for a second - I promise..."

He couldn't have cared less and payed me no attention...he was PISSED!!


This evening, while Charlie was in our bath. I turned quickly to change the TV channel and caught my shin on the wood that surrounds our platform bed....can you say, "*&*&$#% $#%$#% $$*&*( #&$ *(&%$#$?"

I did.


Then I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed...like I haven't cried in a LONG LONG time!! After a few minutes of gasping for air, I was finally able to suck in my tears and call Sierra in to get me a bag of ice.


Guess what Charlie said.

Yep. Over and Over and Over and Over.

I'm not even going to type it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged....